Monday, March 07, 2011

Renew 070311

Okay, I think my blog have been stopped about half years ago, since I started working.Sorry.. Cuz I rarely go out, and I din't have new photos to post. My life is super + damn boring.FML. However this is the way I choose I can't blame anyone. All right, should be enough to complaining about my life.ashh~

Ermm..actually I do not know what to write about, so I on my camera and I found some pics that I feel I must  share it out. Jangjang!!..


Yeah..Guess where I'm? Last month I went back Penang for CNY, my cousins and I went to visited Toy Museum at Jalan Tanjung BungahBefore entry we have to buy ticket, each cost RM10 per for local but foreigners I have forgotten how much it is. This museum is the largest toy museum in the world (heard from somewhere else). When you finished visit, will definitely ask "how does Mr. Loh (owner) did it?" All the collections in this museum are belongs to him. claps!

Share PICS...


they are so sexy..

老夫子 don't know what's him english name  'MR. LAO?'

Lilo and stitch.. Super big Stitch


I hate these dolls, they look unfriendly.

seriously, I have this set 101 dalmatians models.

  Fatty Andy Lau
There are a lot of models and collections inside, children and adults will love it. We spent about half an hours to finished it.Btw, it really a good place for whole family to have fun. Awesome!



Thats all for the first post of 2011, bye











3 comments:

  1. Finaly update ~
    ur eng lik improve a lot~hehe
    (rmb listin bigbang new song ,such as tonight, hands up , weeding dress.....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally, mine was updated.
    Then how about your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe~
    COming SOon~
    now really no time at all

    ReplyDelete