Wednesday, March 09, 2011

090311 My off day




Today, my off day again. Normally, I will stay at home to give myself a rest. But today feeiling and I went for foot massage(relaxx.). My batch girl recommended this shop to me, cuz it cheap (40mins only $18)! This was my first time for foot massage, it made me so excited. Lol.


Before that, we had our dinner at hawker centre. Both of us tried to find some taste of home, so we order "Char Kueh tiao"



At the end, I am disappointed with these foods. 'Char Kueh Tiao' was tasteless and dian xin were not hot enough(for me). sigh** For me, fast food is much more better than hawker food in s'pore. I Miss Penang Food !!

Is Time For FOOT MASSAGE !


Not much pic cuz we are so shy to take pic infont of two 'shi fu'.

Look, I was so enjoy ;)

see her expression. wahaha!!


Thats all for today. bye~ (going to bed)





No comments:

Post a Comment