Wednesday, September 15, 2010

15/09/10




Just a short update today
Went back to Penang again during hari raya. First day, father and I went to 747 restaurant to have our first lunch. Long time did not enjoy the feast ^^.

smart father^^



miss her so much








 Went back and play with her ,she still so cute and active. Feel so sorry cant acc her every time.

Saturday night, I drive alone to Gurney and met Sherlyn at Clinic Cafe of our dinner. I heard that it just opened a month ago so go to have a try. But after try, we both get the same feeling that's was "so so"= = Nothing special but the environment was good for photo shot.


 After dinner, we changed our destination to have continue for dessert ( can say supper so). We chit chat non-stop until midnight.

I love cheese cake!
 
I cut my hair short again. It's too short to me==

Back at 12 midnight plus after chitchat beside the Gurney beach. Happy to met her and hope to see her again soon. The next day, took a tiger airways flight back to S'pore at 1905.

Have to stop here now.Tomorrow have to fly to Yangon again...


No comments:

Post a Comment