Saturday, March 19, 2011

Universal Studio Singapore


It still raining today, the weather make people so lazy. Don't why feel so tired now, just finish my dinner, "ba gua", banana and mee goreng. :) Wow, I ate a lot. Actually today not feeling to blog just wanna faster finish this post.== Erm, guys be prepare that this post will have more pics then words.  



Okay back to the second day, was Universal Studio day. After our lunch we took monorail from vivo city to Sentoso. It was one plus went we reach there. That day was not peak period so we still manage to finish the whole theme park.  *For those who haven't been there, please bring along your camera and prepare more battery to spare. Coz sure not enough, if you don't want to miss any point.

PICS TIME...
Ready to go

First NEW YORK part


different theme, have different restaurant
Super Idol
Have a lot live show 


Sci-Fri City

Must try!!
Ancient Egypt


The Lost World
This dinosaur bite my finger !

 Far Far Away
My favorite theme here

I'm Princess Fiona ;)


Barbie's cosmetic. would you buy?


This is the last pic, coz my camera run out of battery.== Last Theme was Madagascar, my another favorite. We just did a quick one at there, and came out from there around 6pm. After finish dinner we back to hotel to rest.

Our souvenir

Day 3 was shopping day, we went to Orchard road. It was raining that day and my mum din't bring umbrella ==.  We just walk around and my mum bought a LV bag and she was so happy.

Actually this trip should have a happy ending, but at the airport my dad and I cry like a hell. He was worry about me. And I miss him so much. Okay, I have to stop now, my tears are dropping out.


That's all for the trip~

DADDY I ♥ YOU 







No comments:

Post a Comment